This dream is one of several that came back to back, all of a sudden in the first half of August 2026. What wonders!
THE FUNERAL PROCESSION IN THE DREAM OVERNIGHT
In the dream overnight, you found yourself at work and the place appeared familiar and yet unfamiliar.
Inside many people were gathered, having come to receive the proper care they needed.
Suddenly, you found yourself leaving the building to go to the parking lot, which appeared unfamiliar.
It turned out that you went there to tend to a family that was about to arrive, although you did not know it until they got there.
As other people arrived to, and as others left, the small building, a young family suddenly arrived in two exceptionally stately vehicles.
Each of the vehicles had their own driver.
The parents arrived in the parking lot in one vehicle, and three young boys who were brothers arrived in a second vehicle.
It was made known to you during the dream, as infused knowledge, that a fourth brother who was the oldest had died.
The four young boys were close in age, born individually about two years apart.
The three surviving younger brothers appeared to be approximately 4, 6, and 8 years of age.
THE MATCHING OUTFITS THE ENTIRE FAMILY WAS WEARING
The parents exited their vehicle first, and then the three surviving sons exited the vehicle they arrived in.
First the parents walked by you and towards the entrance of the clinic, and the three surviving sons followed their parents in.
The entire family was dressed the same, in matching suits not seen in the natural that were of an unusual slightly dark green color, and they all looked extraordinarily elegant.
You noticed as the three boys walked by in a line that part of their majestic matching outfits included a light strip of matching fabric tied around their necks in a bow (not like bow ties but like bows).
What wonders.
WHAT HAPPENED AS THE FAMILY WALKED BY YOU TO ENTER INTO THE SMALL BUILDING
"Therefore I say to you, that the kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and shall be given to a nation yielding the fruits thereof" (Matthew 21:43 Douay-Rheims 1899 American Edition).
The facial expression of each of the family members was the same, like their outfits; they were all in a state of deep and profound mourning.
You watched with awe and with wonder as they passed by without even noticing your presence, and you were deeply moved after having gone out there to greet them while not even knowing they were coming, and after seeing their need to be comforted at that time of unfathomable loss and sorrow.
They proceeded into the building without even acknowledging you in the profound state of grief they were in because they were not there to see you.
CHARITY IS TO BE PREFERRED BEFORE ALL GIFTS
1st Epistle of Saint Paul to the Corinthians, Chapter 13:1-13; Douay-Rheims Bible
1 If I speak with the tongues of men, and of angels, and have not charity, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal. 2 And if I should have prophecy and should know all mysteries, and all knowledge, and if I should have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, and have not charity, I am nothing. 3 And if I should distribute all my goods to feed the poor, and if I should deliver my body to be burned, and have not charity, it profiteth me nothing. 4 Charity is patient, is kind: charity envieth not, dealeth not perversely; is not puffed up; 5 Is not ambitious, seeketh not her own, is not provoked to anger, thinketh no evil;
6 Rejoiceth not in iniquity, but rejoiceth with the truth; 7 Beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things. 8 Charity never falleth away: whether prophecies shall be made void, or tongues shall cease, or knowledge shall be destroyed. 9 For we know in part, and we prophesy in part. 10 But when that which is perfect is come, that which is in part shall be done away.
11 When I was a child, I spoke as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child. But, when I became a man, I put away the things of a child. 12 We see now through a glass in a dark manner; but then face to face. Now I know in part; but then I shall know even as I am known. 13 And now there remain faith, hope, and charity, these three: but the greatest of these is charity.
THERE WERE ACTUALLY TWO DREAMS THAT NIGHT
You cannot remember which dream came first; thinking that this latter one may have preceded the other one.
You suddenly found yourself nursing a baby boy, feeding him and sustaining Him with your own body.
What wonders.
“He gives Himself to you, not only that you may see Him, but also to be your food and nourishment.” ~ Saint John Chrysostom





