Sunday, June 21, 2026

The Tridentine Documentary Heads to the Last Supper for Every Soul

It looks like the Tridentine Documentary's Chapter 39 from Part 5, "Sacrificial Intention & The Wedding Supper" which focuses on The Last Supper and on receiving the Blessed Sacrament during Holy Communion, will be released next in print for every soul. What wonders! 

 A SPIRITUAL COMMUNION

Based on the prayer by Saint Alphonsus Liguori

"My Jesus, 

I believe that You are truly present in the most Blessed Sacrament.

 I love You above all things and long to receive You into my soul. 

Since I cannot now receive You sacramentally, 

come at least spiritually to me entirely: soul, heart, mind, and body. 

I embrace You as one Who has never left, 

and unite myself entirely to You. 

Never permit me to be separated from You. 

Amen."

 

"By My Holy Face you will work wonders, 
appease the anger of God, and draw down mercy on sinners."
 
~ Jesus to Sr. Mary of St. Peter

 

 
The Work of Reparation to the Holy Face of Jesus
 
Detroit, Michigan, U.S.A. 

NO SOUL LEFT BEHIND